Monday, January 31, 2011

Tips to Get 9A

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Everyone..do you think how ex-student PMR can get 9A/8A in PMR?Maybe all of you know.One of people said,"Hmm..I think he do study timetable,because of that he successful !!Hmm..you wrong...your thinking very thin...However,I want to ask you,Do you know this man,Haris Ahamad?He is ex-"Mat Rempit".At that time,he in form 3.In 42 days,his mother try many ways to aware him.Until he came to MAP Training &Consultancy,from there he begin to know who he is and when PMR,he so good.When the result has go out,he get 8A in PMR.This are many tips for you,PMR Student :

1.Very important you must keep your relationship with Allah swt like pray,read Quran and esc.Because if you keep your relationship,only Allah swt can help you in exam.
2.Respect and love your family especially your mother
3.Respect your teacher that teach you
4.Don't traduce about your mother,teacher and esc
5.Don't eat sour,junk food like pickle.
6.Highlight important note with colour green,yellow.Don't use dark colour
7.Do simple note that make you easy to remember.
8.Always asking,close with your teacher or do kind work with sincere.
9.Do a study group
10.Install ScoreA in internet,in that it just like quiz.
11.Do a song about that topic example science-Respiration.
12.If you like to hear music,song,you must try this,Hear song or music that you cannot understand example              Tamil channel or Chinnese channel or 'Ayat Quran' or instrumental music like Kitaro.
13.If your friend talk nonsense to you when you are study,you said 'SO WHAT' until your friend fed up with you.
14.Don't read while you lying down
15.You must have your target for your life.
16.Do drill work every day such as math.
17Don't do default matter for 21 days.
 18.Where do you go,must bring exercise book like BM,BI or esc
19.When you come home,take out your homework that teacher give.
20.Read Mind Familiarization Script every morning example
    "Get up Islam GET UP!!"From this day I must be successful student.I must do what my parent ask to do.From this day,I must do exercise and drill work every day.I must focuses 100% when teacher teaching.I must change and prayer one day five time.I must wish honest because Allah swt before go to school.I must do very best for my mother,father,teacher and friend.Do my best,Do my very best!!"

Add caption
  From Nur Asilah Binti Ariffin

1 comment:

  1. Nice post Asilah. Keep on writing in your free time. Pn Yuhaida

    ReplyDelete