Sunday, June 12, 2011

Camp at Lembah Genting

I'm was offered by Ustazah Marhida to go to the camp Cocuricullum at Lembah Genting.That camp was in 3 days 2 night.I'm was agree to go because I'm was secretary of KKQ Club.

Day 1 : I was very happy because i got a friend.She was in form 4.Her name is Wahida.When we(other student and me) arrived at that camp,we got an instruction from Facilitators.At night,we do fearful activity.It is Nightwalk.That time,i was in scare.When we stopped at one place,we have to hear sad morilizing that was about mother.

Day 2 : In the morning,we have to do exercise(senamrobik).After that,we must followed facilitators to go to the jungle.We have to do jungle trekking and survival cooking until noon.At the jungle,i have be suffered by leech..hmm..that was not pain.My group who was me, Kak Amalina,Kak Aliana,Kak Ain,Abg Haziq,Abg Danial and Abdul aziz.We cook along with cheerful.We was so happy.At the evening,we have to do Obstacle activity where it was very challenge.We have to be in the mud.But,it was interesting activity.When night,we have  very happy activity.It was Culture Night.It was very funny show.I laugh when they do show.After that activity,we have to do Mafia Game.That game was very interesting.

Day 3 : We must followed facilitator to the river to do Crossing River activity.This activity very challenge me.After that we do Flying Fox activity.It was wonderful activity.I'm was very happy.After finished all activity,we have to cleaned up the camp to go home.After clean up,we have Closed Ceremony.After that,we eat and pray and we take picture in front hall and direct go to the bus.

Wrote by...
Nur Asilah Ariffin

No comments:

Post a Comment