Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!!

I have a father that responsible to our family.His name is Ariffin Bin Mohamed.He was born on 13 April 1969 at Selayang.He likes to eat Kampung Fried Rice and drink Barly Milk.He likes to draw such as plants,forest,animal and anything flora and fauna.He was studied in Malaysian Technology University(UTM) in course automation.He also was studied in Open University Malaysia and Dyploma in Pyra Cosmic. Now,he continue study in Malayan University(UM) in course Usulludin.He was caring,cool,handsome and funny.Somestime he was fierce and coherent.But,he is positive in any situation.I like to have a father like him. I want to be like him one day.I'm very proud of him hen he motivated me when I was in sad.When I was in confused,he be at me. I cannot forget what he had do to me.I love him. I love you,father. Happy Father's Day!!

Wrote by....
Nur Asilah Ariffin

No comments:

Post a Comment