Friday, March 18, 2011

Assalamualaikum...i want to share with all of you about something that really happen in our life.
It is 'LOVE'..I know if i talk about study or subjects,there will be some of my friend think "huh,boring....! ".so this time,I want to make something different from others.
          When we talk about love, i'm sure the first thing that cross on your mind is couple,'monkey love' and the magic words as i love you,i miss you and a lot more.But for me,love is complicate.It is not only express your feelings but also need sacrifices.I,m very sure all of you know that.There is no wrong to be in love,but think first.Is it match with your age...?ME??NO..Our prophet also loves his wife,Siti Khadijah,so much..And He willing to do anything to his wife.That's called sacrifice.As a student,I admit sometimes I like to befriend with others  that makes me love them..Ahaa..dont think I'm flirt!! haha..
       1~ I love ALLAH.
       2~I love Rasulullah
       3~I love my family n my teachers
       4~I love others
      For my friends,if you are in love,i suggest you to keep it yourself... yup, i know.. its hard right. It is easy for love to come,but it is hard to go.Believe me,everyone feel the same..so, i think i should stop now..k..bye assalamualaikum.                                                                    
                                                                                                                                             ain f

1 comment: