Saturday, March 19, 2011

Funny story about my young cousin

This is about my young cousin,Farzana.Actually Ihave many cousins but the funniest cousin is Farzana and the talkative cousin is Nabihah.Farzana is about 3 years old and Nabihah is 6 years old.The beginning of the story is,my family and I go back to my hometown on Wednesday(16/3/2011).Farzana's family go back on Thursday.Farzana's father is brother of my mother.When we return from my aunty's house,we saw Farzana's family in the house.Shesmile at me.I talk about the hamsters that we bring.At night,Aiman is the first who are happy because his gang has come.His gang is Haziq,Aqilah and Nabihah. They play the ball. But, Farzana, Aisyah and I play the doll.I always teasing Farzana.She likes to eat at all.What type of food on the table she want to eat.At 11:00 o'clock,all her family had sleep except her.She play and play.I ask her,"Did you drink a coffee?"She answered,"No,I'm not!!I drink a milk."I ask her again,"Why do you not sleep at this time?"She answered,"I'm not feel to sleep."We( My mother,Aisyah,and me ) feel dizzy to think how to make she sleep.She like to go to our room.When we switch off the light,she asked me to switch on the light again.She afraid!!She almost to cry.To not to make she cry,I do what she asked to do.Aisyah pray,hope that Farzana will sleep and I said your pray no use.She not sleep.When I switch on the light,Farzana said,"Switch off the light."We laugh.After that,we sleep.

From....Nur Asilah Ariffin....
3 KAA...

No comments:

Post a Comment