Friday, March 18, 2011

Funny story about hamster(Brown and White)

Last Saturday,my father had bought two cute hamsters at Green Valley Park(GVP).My father had bought 1 male and 1 female.He had bought it for my younger sister,Aisyah.When he arrived home,Aiman and I ran towards him when we knew that he bought hamsters.We look the hamsters conscientiously.Aisyah fill the water to be drink by the hamsters and fill the food into the container that had been prepared.After that,she named the hamsters.The male hamster is known as Brown and the female hamster is known as White.In a week we with Brown and White,various manners that have be made by it.It make us laughing and not easy to forget it.Various funny actions that have be done by it.Climb the cage like a monkey,gymnastics action,jump from level 3 to level 1,exercise and etc.It likes to eat dried melon seed(kuaci).Since White and Brown presence,my family and I become more happy and always play with it.This is funny story about White and  Brown,Hamster that belong to Aisyah.

From....Nur Asilah....
3 KAA

No comments:

Post a Comment