Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Curse Of The Evil Bracers

          Malaysia home one of best places of the world,Selangor. Oh,I forgot to introduce my self and my pals from Sabak Bernam. Hello everyone...Assalamualaikum and salam 1Malaysia. My name is Nur Afiqah and my friends name are Danial the talkative one, Amran the smartest one, Danish the adventure one and Amirah and Farzana the fashionable one.They are one of my best friends because I have met since kindergaten.

          Eventhough 2 years has past, I will never forget what was happen to my pals eventhough I am trying to forget about it. Let me tell you something super scary that has happen to my pal, Amirah about 2 years ago.

          It all started when her mother ask her to wear bracers.Her mother took her to a new dental clinic which is own by Amran's uncle. Her didn't want wear bracers but her mother didn't pay any attention to her pleading. "Mom...I don't want to wear,its like unfashionable to have an overbite".  Amirah said to her mother.  Besides that, her looked geeky with bracers. When her mother register her on waiting list, her know will no hope.

          When the nurse called her name to into the room, her nearly fainted because her saw the DEMON DENTIST and his sister DORIS DRED which Kamal told her about them.That was went knew they wanted her as thier bait because Kamal was studying in the same school as her.

          When the DEMON DENTIST ask her mother to wait outside, her was really scared. After a few minutes, her remember that her mother told her that she wanted to go to the grocery shop while her in the dental clinic.That it was even scary.The DEMON DENTIST told her that his sister DORIS DRED has injected a kind of medicine on my mother, Amran's uncle and the nurse too. This medicine makes people faint for afew hours or even more. Her also heard that he will put an EVIL BRACERS on her teeth that will curse her.

          After a few seconds, the DEMON DENTIST injected same medicine on her. A few hours has past, her woke up in a shock. The DEMON DENTIST was still there. He told that he has put an evil bracers to her (Amirah). He aiso told that her on curse and who ever touchs you,they will be curse too....

3 comments:

  1. it is the most scary story i ever read
    hahahaha
    it juz a story abaout girl that dont want wear bracers and you juz 'modifite' the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..i forgot the comment was from O.G. aka plaja smkbtp

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS AFIQAH..
    i like your story..i agree with it, not all of us like to wear brachers because some people do care about fashion and style.

    ReplyDelete