Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Ambition..

Every one of us has an ambition. It is what we would like to do in the
future.
My ambition is to be a teacher. There are many reasons why I have chosen
this noble profession.
I have always loved learning and gathering knowledge. As a teacher I will be able to impart this knowledge to my pupils. In other words, I will help in educating them.
Another reason why I have chosen to be teacher is because I love children. When I am with them I am verry happy. Perhaps it is because their innocence and dependence on me. I love being with children.
I want to teach children to respect one another. Today there are wars being fought everywhere. Wars are cruel and damaging. By teaching children to respect and love one another, there may be less wars.
As teacher, I would like to help my students to learn good values so they can grow up to be useful, upright citizens.
I know I have to work hard to achieve my ambition.
<NURFAKHIRA> 

4 comments:

  1. I am also a child did you love me? hahahaha just kiddding
    but war is important because without war we can't prevent others cruel acts and bad president and without war we can't stop israel....and ALLAH also ask us to fightt(jihad) against those people

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a bestfriend..i'll always pray for you.. good luck,fakhira. ainf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice entry. Hope you'll be a better teacher than me. Pn Yuhaida

    ReplyDelete