Saturday, February 26, 2011

MOM

Mom,
Please forgive me! I did a lot of mistakes of you.I made you sad,i made you disappointed,i made you frustrated.I did a lot of things that make you sad.
However,you still forgive me even your sadness still there at your heart,even your angrier still exists.You still apologies me,you still accept me back

Mom,
Thank you so much! Thank you for everything.Thank you for give birth of me.Thank you for take care and nurturing of me with patiently.
You are always with me no matter what happen.You always at behind me when i need some help.Just you can understand my problem.
Mom,you are so important to me.I can't imagine what will happen to me if you are leaving of me.

Mom,
I promise,i will take care of you when you at old world.I will take care of you just like you take care of me when i was child.No matter what happen,i will keep watch of you.I promise.We will through life together untill the end of the world.

Mom,
I am so pleases had a mother like you.You are amazing woman that i know.You are too perfect to me.
Mom,thank you again..

-Amar Shafiq-




No comments:

Post a Comment